Rotary Starts Production

From Mark Reiff <mreiff1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 21 Jul 1998 23:08:19 -0700

FYI,

"Construction Starts on Piloted Space Vehicle"
PRNewswire
SOURCE: Rotary Rocket Company
<http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/980721/ca_rotary__1.html>

: Construction has begun on Rotary Rocket Company's Roton, the
: world's first piloted fully reusable space vehicle. Sections of the
fuel
: tank, a major part of the 64 foot high vehicle, are coming off molds
: at the Scaled Composites plant here in Mojave.

: Tooling for the oxygen tank is also under way and fabrication of the
: tank itself is scheduled to begin shortly.

: With construction well under way, Rotary Rocket Company is on
: schedule to fly an approach and landing demonstrator or
: ``Atmospheric Test Vehicle'' in the first half of 1999, and a
propulsion
: flight test vehicle in the second half of 1999.

--
Mark Reiff <mreiff1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Gratuitous political statement, look here ->