Re: Kelly in GQ

From Mark Reiff <markreiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 19:01:27 -0500

Mike,

Although I look forward to seeing the article, I doubt that I will buy
the magazine.

I'm glad that you were featured in a mainstream publication.

I doubt though that even with a wide e-mail distribution that space
enthusiasts would make an appreciable dent in a 750,000 run distribution
of the Sept. GQ.  I'm willing to be surprised though.

The value of this coverage is that it may reach potential investors.

Mark Reiff

------------

--
Mark Reiff     e-mail: markreiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx